Yue Yu

I am a graduate student from Parsons The new School for Design. I like dance, I enjoy sports, and I am passionate about designing products, services and experience that MAKE SENSE to everyday users.

Dessert Decor

My project addresses the needs of stressed-out, modern people who are too busy to do the things they love, such as baking.

My project addresses the needs of stressed-out, modern people who are too busy to do the things they love, such as baking. With my Dessert Decor Kit, I hope to help people relax and have fun with baking. I will provide them with pre-baked cakes or cookies, as well as decorating supplies. Apart from that, a website with the function of providing basic tutorials, kit pre-ordering, as well as more information. What’s more, this project aims to allow urbanites to express their personal and creative side through dessert decoration in their mundane daily lives in the lifeless, concrete jungle we live in, all the while having their food taste fantastic without the need to learn or spend time baking.